Thursday, February 2, 2012

The 29 Day Challenge-Before

I am so excited to take on this challenge! My husband and I discussed so many options that it was really hard to only choose one! After discussing our options for half the day, we chose a closet that is in my upstairs hallway. That is where I put my scrapbooking stuff and other miscellaneous craft supplies. I believe that the builder intended this closet for linens Personally, I don't have enough linens to fill the closet, so I use it as my craft storage. I want to organize and use this space as a place to not only put my crafts, but do them as well. (Crazy I know!) I have a couple obsticles that I have to work around and a small budget, but we are going to tackle this! Wish me luck!


Do you see the power box... That is obsticle #1. Obsticle #2, this is also the attic enterance.


Feel free to post any ideas!
Come join the challenge! http://orgjunkie.com/challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment