Friday, February 3, 2012

A work in progress

Today I wanted to share a space that has been a work in progress for a while. We have a bookshelf in our hallway that we use for most of our books. We also have a play mat and the kids kitchen set right by it. In our small townhome, I guess you could say that it is our version of a play room. The 3 bottom shelves are dedicated to the kids stuff and the top two are our books. It gets cluttered fast and I have tried many different ways to organize. Since my youngest daughter is almost 2, she loves the books, but I think her favorite thing is taking them all off of the shelf. Until today, I had never thought of putting some of the books in groups in containers. Maybe that will help! 

I am new at this blogging business, so I forgot to take an actual before picture, but this was in the process of cleaning it... you get the idea I am sure.

 All done! Not such an eye sore.
It feels great to walk past it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment